Advance Coaching Solutions
As a team, our collective experience, and the combined coaching and development expertise that we offer, are extensive and well-proven (see testimonials below for more information).
Our client list continues to grow, largely due to recommendations and referrals.
Over the past few years, Advance has been commissioned to do work with a truly diverse range of organisations, a selection of which are listed below:
- Ford Motor Company
- South Hook Gas
- NHS Leadership Academy
- University of Bradford
- Accord Housing Group
- Surrey Police
- The Home Office
- Transport for London
- London Midland
- Hachette Publishing
- Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Trust
- Midland Heart
- Institute for Employment Studies
- Arts and Business
- Forum for the Future
These organisations and others all recognise the tremendous value for money that working with Advance represents. Why not find out for yourself the benefits that choosing Advance can bring?
Don't just take our word for it that the support we provide is of high quality and makes a real difference.
See what a small selection of our previous clients have said about the work we've done with them...
- "There is a firm belief amongst members of the Board that Peter's support has been instrumental in helping us learn how to have more open, constructive dialogue and make significant progress towards becoming a more integrated and effective team."
- "I have felt simultaneously really supported and challenged in a way that has had a great impact on my business and me. Actually to focus on my values and behaviour in such minute detail has meant that my attitudes and then actions have changed and this change has cascaded through the business and my activities in a very positive way."
- "I have found the difference huge. There is a much more positive constructive spirit about our meetings and they are proving more productive. He helped us be aware of how each person has a role in ensuring they we have effective meetings, and gave us 'permission' to air opinions in a constructive way, with more understanding of the impact of communication methods and tone of voice etc on fellow directors."
- "Peter was sensitive to our needs and flexible to changes. He was as good as any consultant I have ever worked with."
If this has convinced you that you'd like to experience the Advance service for yourself, please get in touch and we can discuss your needs in more detail.
To move or go forward
To improve or make progress
To bring into consideration or notice
To raise in rank; promote
To raise in rate or amount
To bring forward in time; accelerate
To increase in quantity, value, price, etc
To grow or rise in importance, status, etc
If any of the above resonate with the challenges you face, or the journey you are about to embark upon, then working with Advance Coaching Solutions can help you along the way.